Puppies need special care and attention to ensure their present and future health. They require, among other things, regularly spaced examinations and vaccinations. As puppies, they are also more prone to accidents and mishaps than an adult dog is. They are mischievous and sometimes naughty. As their owner, you may have questions or concerns on a regular basis. That is why Janssen Clinic offers the Puppy Wellness Program. It provides you with not only basic veterinary care but also with the perks that really count!
The Puppy Wellness Program includes:
- 3 Monthly Growing Puppy Exams
- All Vaccinations (DA2PPCVk, Kennel Cough, Leptospirosa, Lyme, and Rabies)
- 1 Fecal Analysis with a Free Re-check if Needed
- 2 Medical Problem Exams (for your pet's first 12 months) *
- 2 Medical Problem Recheck Exams *
- $20 Discount when you Spay or Neuter your puppy
- $20 Discount on their First Dental Cleaning
- A Pet Primer Class - A How-To for grooming, giving meds, toothbrushing, and lots more
- 3 Days of Doggie Day Care (to be used for medical needs)
*All other professional services, lab work, referral consults, medications, or hospitalizations not included. Services provided at other clinics, hospitals, and emergency centers are not included.