As an adult, your dog needs regular veterinary care. The cost of that care is often a concern for dog owners. That is why Janssen Clinic For Animals is now offering the Adult Dog Wellness Program.
The Adult Dog Wellness Program includes:
- 2 Extended Wellness Pet Exams Annually
- All Vaccinations (DA2PPCVk, Kennel Cough, Leptospirosa, Lyme, and Rabies)
- 1 Antigen Heartworm Test
- 1 Fecal Analysis
- 2 Medical Problem Exams *
- 2 Medical Problem Recheck Exams *
- Dental Cleaning or adult panel
- A Pet Primer Class - A How-To for grooming, giving meds, toothbrushing, and lots more
- 3 Days of Doggie Day Care (to be used for medical needs)
* All other professional services, lab work, referral consults, medications, or hospitalizations not included. Services provided at other clinics, hospitals, and emergency centers are not included.