Your kitten's health is very important. A growing kitten needs regular vaccinations and examinations. As babies, they may also be more prone to accidents and mishaps. It is essential that an owner is able to address any emergencies or unexpected health concerns as they arise. For many people, the cost of veterinary care is a concern. Janssen Clinic has therefore created a program that is a cost-effective way to handle not only routine veterinary care but also unexpected situations.
The Kitten Wellness Program includes:
- 3 Monthly Growing Kitten Exams
- All Vaccinations (FVRCCP, FelV and Rabies)
- 1 Blood Test for FIV/FelV
- 1 Fecal Analysis with Free re-check if needed
- 2 Medical Problem Exams *
- 2 Medical Problem Recheck Exams *
- A Pet Primer Class - A How-To for grooming, giving meds, toothbrushing, and lots more
- $10 Discount on a Front Declaw
- $15 Discount on a Spay or Neuter
- 3 Days of Kitty Day Care (can be used for medical needs)
- $20 Discount on their First Dental Cleaning
In addition, if you elect to enroll your pet in the Kitten Wellness Program you will both receive a special gift!
*All other professional services, lab work, referral consults, medications, or hospitalizations not included. Services provided at other clinics, hospitals, and emergency centers are not included.